Monday, October 22, 2007

Latest progress pics

Here are the current projects and their stats:


Purl. She's not so much a project, though LOL.

Isn't she soooo sweet?


Girlfriend's Swing Coat

The very first time using "cheap" yarn. I never wanted to use acrylic, but in order to knit something for my 5y/o it HAD to be washable and I didn't want to spend an arm & a leg on it. I'm using Plymouth Encore worsted. It's definitely not as bad as I had envisioned and I will use it again. Since this photo, I've bound off the bottom and finished a sleeve. I will be using a darker purple for the applied I-cord trim and collar. It's gonna be cute! And it fits like a glove!! Whoo hoo!

I don't know if you can see, but my purls are so loose! It shows up like a sore thumb on this yarn :( Hopefully it'll all come out in the blocking!



Argosy Scarf


I'm using size 6 bamboo needles and Rowan's felted tweed. I'm loving it sooo much!!!


Cobblestone Pullover


I'm at the point where I need to put the garter on scrap yarn and start the sleeves! I would've been much farther along had I not started the Girlfriend, but Cobblestone has until X-mas ;)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your knits are looking great! On the cobblestone - use stitch holders instead of scrap yarn - that way the stitches can be knit right off the stitch holders when it's time to join.