Sunday, January 6, 2008

Zero Knitting Content.

I just wanted to share a very limited few of my faves ;) Enjoy!

One of my very very favorite Sesame Street clips. I loved Sesame Street more than life itself back in the day ;)




This is one of the coolest videos I've seen in quite some time. I initially saw it on someone's blog but I can't remember who, sorry.



One of the coolest scenes from one of my most favorite movies with my most favorite actor. Bill Murray. Not child friendly.



Excellent song by one of my favorite musical artists and it just happens to be playing during an excellent scene in another favorite movie (which, coincidentally enough is directed by the same great man and stars the wonderful Bill Murray, again as above mention movie) The Royal Tenenbaums



Classic toys starring in a classic movie ;)

No comments: